- Safe & Eco Friendly
- Kills all pathogens including Spores
- 1 hour only required to sterilize OT
- Can be used to mop OT surfaces as wall
- Excellent suface & material compatibility
- Hazard free packing
- Non-pollutant & bio-degradable
- Does not change PH
- Long Lasting effect
- Effective over wide pH range
download: RADIX SIL10 PDF
● 0.01% w/v Silver nitrate IP
● 10% w/v Hydrogen peroxide IP
● Broad Spectrum : Bectericidal Fugicidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal & Mycobactericidal
Appliction of RADIX SIL10
|Surface Disinfection||RADIX SIL10 can be used for disinfecting the tanks, manufacturing equipments, piplines and containers @ 1% to 2%, contact time 2 to 5 min.|
|Floor & Wall||Mopping of floors & wall @ 1% to 2%, contact time 2 to 5 min.|
|Indoor Air Quality(IAQ)||To maintain the IAQ of manufacturing filling, packing & Raw Material storage areas.
RADIX SIL10 add 20ml with 800ml DM water for 1500 cubic ft area.
|Filter Sterlization||Inclusive of R. O. plants, D.M. plants, Sand, Carbon & Cartridge @ 200 ppm to 500 ppm conc.|
|Water Disinfection||RADIX SIL10 when added raw water @ 40 ppm-50 ppm makes water disinfected.
RADIX SIL10 when added to product water @ 10-15 ppm makes water disinfected.
The RADIX SIL10 treated water should then be passed through R.O. plant or D.M plant.
|General Disinfection||RADIX SIL10 can be used for hand, feet and Gloves disinfection @ 0.1%|
|Laundry Disinfection||For Aprons, trouser, caps, linen etc @ 200ppm|
|Drainage Disinfection||@ 1-2 % solution of RADIX SIL10|